We have the following excellent opportunities available to join the Carlisle Brass team. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience we are looking for and would like to be a part of a dynamic team, we would love to hear from you.
DescriptionWe are searching nationally for ambitious, self-motivated and driven sales professionals of all levels. You will bring highly successful sales performance from either the ironmongery industry or other such industries as building materials, automotive, telecommunications or similar.
It is important to stress that we are looking for strong, committed and detailed sales or merchandising experience from people that live and breathe our values above all else.
Proactively manage and maximise sales opportunities for Carlisle Brass products in an appointed region alongside delivering customer service excellence. These roles will continuously develop sales by achieving agreed budgets while also growing our new and existing customer base.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with current and potential customers in the region and beyond
- Achieving sales budgets, margins, call rates and new-lead targets
- Assisting in the preparation of sales action plans to determine and deliver sales goals
- Representing Carlisle Brass at relevant business events, local trade shows and exhibitions
- Building product knowledge and maintaining industry awareness
- Providing reports on regional sales performance, market trends and opportunities
- Maximising customer satisfaction
- Collaborating effectively with other departments within our business
- Contributing to a team-working environment, managing workloads to improve efficiencies
- Working towards understanding customer needs and to support the systematic gathering of customer feedback on service improvements
- Working with Supply Chain to provide accurate sales and operations planning information
- Following up on leads generated by our Specification team
- Professionalism and due diligence
- Structured selling skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work cross functionally with different departments in the organisation and senior customer contacts
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office and competence with a variety of software packages such as CRM.
- Commercial acumen.
- A tenacious approach to developing our business
- The ability to create and maintain strong business relationships
- Calm under pressure and professional at all-times
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Can plan and execute a detailed, effective and logical journey planner which may include travel nationality. This will require flexibility from a successful candidate.
- Ideally DipGAI qualified or relevant industry experience but is not essential
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in a B2B environment
- A proven track record of hitting targets and delivering projects